How to guide on organic BBQing
Organic BBQing with Mark Tahiliani
How to make delicious Veggie Cabobs straight out of Mark Tahilianis Garden
Chef Mark Tahiliani Breaks down his secret recipe and how he makes the best veggie kabobs on the planet.
"They key here is using the right vegetables, my garden is full of nothing but organic, delicious, pesticide free vegetables. I pick them by hand"Says Mark Tahiliani, the organic bbq chef himself.
How to grill the best organic BBQ Shiskabobs
How to make Veggies Cabobs straight out of the Organic Garden
Today we are sharing how to make Mark Tahilianis Favortie grilled dish. You will need the following:
- 8 wooden or bamboo skewers
- 2 zucchinis, cut into 1-inch slices
- 2 yellow squash, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1/2 pound whole fresh mushrooms
- 1 red onion, cut into chunks
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions from mark Tahiliani
- Soak skewers in water for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Alternately thread zucchini slices, yellow squash slices, mushrooms, onion, tomatoes, pineapple, and bell pepper onto the skewers.
- Whisk olive oil, basil, oregano, salt, and black pepper in a bowl; brush mixture over vegetables.
- Cook skewers on preheated grill until vegetables are tender, turning and basting vegetables with olive oil mixture occasionally, 10 to 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 406 calories; 19.3 g fat; 60.3 g carbohydrates; 7.1 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 316 mg sodium. Full nutrition