Marc Tahiliani and his Photographer Portfolio





An avid photographer all my life and now serving the greater Phoenix area.  I am ready to serve all your needs, family, couple, anniversary or engagement, portrait,event, modeling and fashion, architecture and transportation. I'm also a recognized contributor to Arizona Highways Magazine and my work has been featured in several other national and international publications.
My approach to photography is to llisten.  Listen to the customer to determine what you want and then to work with you to find the perfect location and provide the best possible lighting and composition to achieve our goal.   I've been doing this for over 20 years, and I still strive to stay on top of the latest in education, software and hardware in order to deliver the best to you.
I think the greatest thing about this job is that people, complete strangers, are willing to take a chance on me to spend time with them and capture their special moments.  To have that trust forces me to give them my best every single time.  I know that they'll never have a second chance for that moment, so I have to get it right.


Marc Tahiliani Profile Playlist




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mark Tahiliani: The Truth About Essential Oils

Dr Marc Tahiliani talks about allergies and how to keep your home allergy free

Marc Tahiliani visits Venice! Family Heritage trip for Marc Tahiliani